Overview of Axis Camera Station S9002 Mk II desktop terminal
Offering high-definition CCTV monitoring with support for up to four simultaneous 4K video stream, this desktop terminal allows users to create a full surveillance workstation when combined with any of the Axis S11 recorders or S20 appliances. The terminal is pre-loaded with all necessary software including Axis Camera Station 5 (ACS 5) and a range of pre-configured settings to minimise installation time. Capable of supporting four monitors for an optimal system overview, this high-performance unit is a reliable choice for any medium to large-sized business.
This versatile unit features a powerful CPU for fast processing of data and an operating system stored on a Solid State Drive (SSD) - ensuring quicker start-up and safeguarding in the event of failure. The system is able to support four monitors in live view; each of which can display either a single 4K video stream at full frame rate, 4 x HD 1080p split view at 20 frames per second or 9 x 720p at 15 fps (requires the use of a 4K resolution display monitor). In addition, the units integrated USB ports allow accessories such as the mouse and universal keyboard (included) to be connected for a straightforward system navigation.
The included ACS 5 software offers an intuitive user interface and provides all the necessary features for a reliable CCTV surveillance system. It includes site map support for a full system overview and the responsive pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) controls allow users to explore the system's camera channels. Camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms are also configurable and can be managed easily to ensure high levels of dynamic scene awareness at all times. The quick investigation and retrieval of data is made easier via "Smart Search" video search functionality - ideal for the safe export of evidence. Additionally, data can be exported manually or at scheduled times to provide the user with full control of data management.
This desktop terminal is designed to be used alongside either Axis Camera Station S11 Recorders or Axis Camera Station S20 Appliances.
Key features and benefits
- Compact terminal provides a standalone surveillance workstation when connected to an Axis S11 rack server or S20 appliance
- Simple set up with pre-configured system settings helps to minimise installation time
- Supports all camera resolutions up to 4K (8.3 megapixel) in both live view and playback modes
- Up to four monitors can be connected to view live footage, and playback of video can be monitored via a single screen
- Axis Camera Station 5 software is pre-installed to provide advanced video management
- Site map support offers a full overview of all IP cameras in the system
- Smart Search features allows the user to quickly retrieve recordings and video files
- All hardware included has a 5-year warranty
The Axis Camera Station S9002 MK II Desktop Terminal is designed for use alongside Axis S11 recorder or an Axis S20 appliance to provide a high-performance workstation solution. Ideal for larger installations requiring high quality surveillance, typical applications include hotels, university campuses and retail parks.
- Installation guide
- Keyboard (international/US)
- 4 x mini display port to display port adapters
- Axis T8310 video surveillance control board