Overview of the LILIN ZSR8122EX2
Part of the Z-series from LILIN, this bullet IP camera is capable of delivering smooth 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps). True day/night recording is enhanced with built-in infrared (IR) LEDs, delivering clear night-time images at a distance of up to 35 metres. Straightforward to install with support for Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+), this model also features MicroSD card recording (card not included) and Intelligent Video Surveillance (IVS).
LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology is included which allows the camera to deliver full colour video – even in ambient light extremes. Video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification. In addition, alarm and audio I/O ports allow the connection of external devices that can help to enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivering 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 fps - ideal for busy outdoor areas
- True day/night with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Built-in infrared LEDs provide up to 35m of enhanced night vision
- IP66-rated housing allows for safe installation in outdoor areas
- Varifocal lens (7mm - 22mm) offers horizontal viewing angles up to 41°
- Auto focus with zoom / focus motorised lens provides precise lens positioning for optimised images
- Improved low-light image capture with LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology offers balanced image capture in scenes with challenging lighting conditions
- 3D noise reduction technology reduces noise levels found in low-light video for a clearer image
- Enhanced scene awareness with configurable video motion detection alarms
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- Installation is simplified with the support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Free LILINViewer mobile application provides remote access to live view and recordings from a mobile device
- Dimensions: Ø102.5mm x 258mm
- PoE consumption: 16.6W
- Warranty period: 3 years
The LILIN ZSR8122EX2 bullet IP camera delivers 2 megapixel resolution for detailed, 24-hour monitoring of outdoor areas. Typical applications include service stations, gated entrances and car parks.
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
Optional (please select in dropdown menu above):
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card