Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2H25FWD-IZS
Part of the affordable Hikvision range, this outdoor-ready IP camera is capable of providing 2 megapixel resolution at full frame rate. The vandal-resistant unit supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by infrared (IR) illumination (maximum range of 30m) - for effective round-the-clock monitoring of exposed locations. Additional features include support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), edge storage and free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
The turret's varifocal lens allows the viewing angle (up to 105°) to be adjusted during installation for optimum scene coverage. Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction are also included to help deliver clearer images in challenging lighting conditions. Various video motion detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring. In addition, the integrated alarm and audio I/O ports support the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as one-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps)
- Varifocal lens (2.8mm – 12mm) offers horizontal viewing angles from 35° to 105°
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour monitoring of outdoor locations
- Built-in infrared LEDs provide maximum IR range of 30m
- IK10 and IP66-rated casing provides protection in exposed outdoor locations
- WDR technology captures detail in scenes with strong back light
- 3D noise reduction technology decreases noise in low-light surveillance scenes
- Configurable camera-based video motion detection alarms help to alert users of activity
- External devices can be connected through audio I/O ports to enable one-way audio
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- Integrated MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Free remote access to live video via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software
- Dimensions: Φ 135.8mm × 145.5mm
- PoE consumption: 10W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2H25FWD-IZS IP camera is an affordable choice for businesses that require round-the-clock CCTV surveillance of exposed, outdoor locations. Typical applications include outside of licensed premises, car parks and school grounds.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):