This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Hikvision DS-KB6403-WIP
Overview of the Hikvision DS-KB6003-WIP
Designed for entrance ways that require reactive monitoring, this wireless video doorbell by Hikvision enables video identification and intercom-style communication via the free Hikvision Hik-connect App. The unit features a built-in IP camera, which offers HD 1080p capability and provides a wide 180° angle of view, as well as up to 5m of infrared night vision and support for full duplex audio.
Users can be alerted by notifications such as email when activity is detected, thanks to the doorbell's configurable video motion detection alarms. To ensure all motion is captured, these alerts can also be configured to trigger local recording onto the MicroSD card (not included). Additionally, the built-in microphone and speaker allows echo-free, two-way communication between the user and visitors within the scene - enhancing identification.
Key features & benefits
- Wireless video doorbell offers intercom-style communication and video identification via the free Hikvision mobile app
- Built-in IP camera delivers up to HD 1080p resolution - for clear CCTV footage
- 180° horizontal angle of view allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Self-adaptive infrared (IR) illumination with up to 5m range of enhanced night vision
- Built-in microphone and speaker allow echo-free, two-way communication between user and scene
- IP54-rated casing provides a dust and splash resistant design - allowing for installation in low-maintenance environments
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to deliver reliable security monitoring
- H.264 and MJPEG compression standards are both supported, providing flexibility depending on requirements
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure
- Dimensions: 122mm (L) x 46mm (W) x 28mm (H)
- Warranty: 3 years
The Hikvision DS-KB6003-WIP offers wireless connectivity and enables video identification, as well as intercom-style communication. Typical applications include building entrance ways, restricted areas and staff-rooms.