Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD6332FWD-IS
This Hikvision fisheye IP camera is capable of delivering 3 megapixel video at full frame rate, complete with true day/night recording and integrated infrared (IR) illumination up to 10m. Its hemispheric lens enables the delivery of 360° overviews - ensuring footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated. Users can easily install the unit using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and remotely access it via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
The fisheye lens has the ability of a full 360° overview when ceiling-mounted, or 180° panoramic views when fixed to a flat wall. A handful of imaging technologies are included such as 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) to help improve the quality of images captured in challenging light conditions. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification. Additionally, the built-in microphone and speaker enables the user hear and communicate with persons close to the camera.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 3 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps)
- True day/night is supported with an infrared-cut filter - ensuring 24/7 video footage is captured
- Built-in infrared LEDs provide night vision up to 10m
- Fisheye lens ensures footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- 3D noise reduction technology decreases noise in low-light surveillance scenes
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Built-in microphone and speaker offers two-way audio support for communication between user and scene
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Internal storage via Micro SD card (card not included) provides a simple backup solution in the event of network failure
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Remote access to live video and playback of recordings via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 VMS
- Dimensions: 164mm x 152.8mm x 45.5mm
- PoE+ consumption: 11W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD6332FWD-IS fisheye network camera delivers 3 megapixel resolution and 360° overviews, making it suitable for 24-hour surveillance of indoor locations. Typical applications include open plan offices, banks and hotel lobbies.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):