Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2545FWD-IS
Part of the affordable Hikvision range, this mini-dome IP camera is capable of delivering 4 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps). The IP66-rated unit also supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) illumination (maximum range of 10m) - making it ideal for round-the-clock monitoring of outdoor locations. Other features include a built-in microphone, simplified installation via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and free remote access via Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- 4MP resolution with 109° view and 10m IR night vision (DS-2CD2545FWD-IS-2.8mm)
- 4MP resolution with 88° view and 10m IR night vision (DS-2CD2545FWD-IS-4mm)
The camera provides a horizontal viewing angle of 109° (model dependant), enabling wide area of the scene to be captured. Imaging technologies such as 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) are also included to help deliver clearer imaging in difficult lighting conditions. Various video motion detection alarms are configurable to alert users of activity via email notification and can be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) to ensure all motion is captured. In addition, the built-in microphone enables users to listen in to activity occurring close to the camera.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of capturing 4 megapixel video at up to 25 fps, for clear CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour surveillance of outdoor areas
- Built-in infrared LED provides up to 10m of night vision
- Choice of 2.8mm (109° angle of view), or 4mm (88° angle of view) lens options are available
- IP66-rated housing offers protection against harsh weather conditions
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- 3D noise reduction technology decreases noise in low-light surveillance scenes
- Enhanced scene awareness with configurable video motion detection alarms
- Built-in microphone and audio I/O ports support two-way communication and audio recording
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- MicroSD card (not included) storage provides a data backup in the event of network failure
- Installation is simplified with support for Power-over-Ethernet
- Remote access to live video and playback of recordings via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 VMS
- Dimensions: Φ110mm × 56.4mm
- PoE consumption: 10W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2545FWD-IS network camera is an ideal choice for businesses that require CCTV surveillance of indoor or outdoor locations – 24-hours a day. Typical applications include petrol stations, community centres and outside of licensed premises.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):