Overview of the LILIN PS3268C
This compact, Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) network switch by LILIN features twenty-four PoE+ ports and two combo RJ45/SFP ports. Offering a maximum PoE budget of 370W, this unit is an ideal choice for larger networks and installations.
This switch is compatible with a wide range of LILIN IP devices and features a user-friendly 'Device Managed System' for straightforward configuration. Additionally, this rack-mountable unit's intuitive LED display gives confirmation of network / PoE status - without the need to access equipment remotely to check connections.
Key features & benefits
- 24-port network switch and includes 2 SFP/RJ45 combination ports
- Offers a maximum Power-over-Ethernet budget of 370W
- Compatible with a variety of LILIN IP devices, enabling use within a large range of installations
- Supports both standard and Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+)
- Supplied with intuitive LED displays for network and power status confirmation
- Dimensions: 442mm (W) x 211mm (D) x 44mm (H)
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Warranty: 3-year