Overview of Axis Camera Station S1148 Recorder
This advanced recording solution by Axis provides high-definition and reliable CCTV surveillance. It's also pre-configured and pre-loaded with all of the necessary software (including Axis Camera Station 5) to ensure straightforward setup and ease-of-use. The rack-mountable unit supports up to 48 device licences (which can be upgraded separately to 64 devices) and is available with either 24TB, 64TB or 140TB storage space. Compatible with an extensive range of Axis IP cameras and encoders, this recorder offers an ideal recording solution for medium-sized installations that require active security monitoring.
Featuring a powerful CPU for fast data processing and an operating system stored on a Solid State Drive (SSD) to ensure fast start-up and safeguarding in the event of failure; this user-friendly device facilitates support for the monitoring and recording of up to 48 camera channels simultaneously. It also offers high levels of storage flexibility, which allows users to fully customise their system based on specific performance requirements. In addition, this versatile appliance is capable of recording up to 64 video channels at up to 512Mbit per second and when combined with Axis desktop terminals it forms a high-performance surveillance solution.
The included Axis Camera Station 5 software offers an intuitive user interface, alongside a comprehensive feature set to provide reliable and accurate security surveillance. Support for site map functionality provides a visual overview of the system's layout and responsive pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) control allows easy navigation throughout the camera channels. Various video motion detection methods and tampering alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness, while support for two-way audio enables audio recording and verbal interaction with those close to the camera (model dependant).
Recordings can be scheduled per camera channel for continuous recording, on an event-basis or customised for specific time frames. Additionally, 'Smart' video search makes the investigation and retrieval of data a simple task, while also enabling the safe and reliable export of footage for evidential purposes. This data can be then exported manually or scheduled to give users full flexibility of how the data is managed.
The Axis Camera Station S9001 Mk II and S9002 Desktop Terminals are compatible with this rack server to create an all-in-one surveillance workstation. The terminals are preloaded with an ACS client as well as pre-configured to minimise installation time.
Please note: this Axis Camera Station S1148 Recorder is available with either 24TB, 64TB or 140TB storage, and allows you to add extra hard disks to both the 24TB and 64TB variants. Please select model from the dropdown menu above.
Key features and benefits:
- Rack mount, 48-channel network video recorder provides reliable, high-definition CCTV surveillance
- 24TB (6 x 4TB), 64TB (8 x 8TB) or 140TB (14 x 10TB) storage options offer plenty of capacity for a medium-sized business
- Expandable storage capability allows users to add extra hard disks to the 24TB (2 free bays) and 64TB (4 free bays) models
- Compatible with all Axis cameras and encoders, enabling use within a large range of installations
- High performance, pre-installed Axis Camera Station 5 software provides advanced video management
- 48 Axis Camera Station 5 licences included, with the ability to upgrade up to 64 licences (sold separately)
- Audio support enables communication between the user and persons close to the camera (camera model dependant)
- Smart Search functionality enables quick and easy retrieval of recordings and video files
- Site map support enables the operator to have an overview of all IP devices in the system
- All hardware included has a 3-year warranty
The Axis Camera Station S1148 provides a reliable and high-performance recording solution that is ideal for medium-sizes installations. Typical applications include manufacturing warehouses, amusement parks and hotel lobbies.
- Installation guide
- Power cords for rack mounting
- Rack rails