Overview of the LILIN ZHR6482EX2
This dome IP camera by LILIN can deliver detailed, 4K ultra HD resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps). It features a vandal-resistant, IP66-rated housing to provide protection in exposed outdoor areas and supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) illumination up to 35m. Additional features include two-way audio, edge storage and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The camera is equipped with a varifocal lens which provides wide horizontal viewing angles up to 94° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Using LILIN’s Sense Up+ technology, full-colour images can be captured even in low light conditions. In addition, configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification. Alarm and audio I/O ports are also included, which allow users to connect external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 4K Ultra HD resolution at up to 30 fps for smooth, detailed IP CCTV surveillance
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- 3.6mm – 10mm lens offers horizontal viewing angles from 39.9° - 94°
- Outdoor-ready, IK10-rated housing offers protection in locations where camera tampering may occur
- Built-in infrared LED provides up to 35m of enhanced night vision
- Auto focus/zoom provide simple installation and maintenance
- Full colour video is delivered in extreme low-light levels using LILIN’s Sense Up+ technology
- 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- Video motion and audio detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- Data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - serving as a data backup
- Support for PoE reduces cabling and offers a cost-effective installation solution
- Free LILINViewer mobile application offers remote access to live video and playback of recordings
- Dimensions: Ø120mm x 106mm
- PoE consumption: 10.5W
- Warranty period: 3 years
The LILIN ZHR6482EX2 is an advanced CCTV solution providing smooth video at up to 4K Ultra HD resolutions and is ideal for organisations requiring detail-packed monitoring of large outdoor locations – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include train station terminals, arenas and amusement parks.
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):