This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis F34 Main Unit
Overview of Axis Companion 8 camera system
The Axis Companion range is designed to bring the reliability of professional video surveillance to small business owners who wish to monitor their premises, people and assets. Users can tailor their system to include up to eight Axis Companion network cameras of their choice, alongside an 8-channel Axis Companion Recorder (NVR). Additional features include Axis' Zipstream technology, wireless support and remote access via the Axis Companion application.
Designed for straightforward installation, the Axis Companion Recorder features an integrated LAN port for easy connection to the network. Its 4TB 'surveillance-grade' hard disk provides plenty of capacity for small sized business applications. The built-in Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) switch offers a PoE budget of 65W - delivering power and network connection to a total of eight IP cameras, without the need for additional hardware. Users are able to directly access the system via a mobile device, thanks to the NVR's integrated wireless access point.
Axis Companion IP camera choices:
To create a unique surveillance solution, users can select up to eight IP cameras from the Axis Companion range (please select cameras from the dropdown menus above). This affordable camera range features 11 different models, all of which offer Full HD 1080p capability and are optimised for reduced bandwidth and storage efficiency.
When ordering please select the camera that best suits your requirements. For more details of the camera's available, click the Axis Companion IP camera table to the right.
The free Axis Companion application allows users to easily manage NVR settings, whilst enabling the quick addition and configuration of IP cameras. Available as a mobile app for Android and iOS devices or as a PC client, this free software allows users to record and playback video footage from the camera's MicroSD card (not included) for an affordable, remote monitoring solution. Camera-based video detection alarms can also be configured to trigger edge recording and send email notifications to the user if activity is detected within the scene. In addition, snapshots can be taken with the click of a button in live view or playback viewing modes.
Key features and benefits:
- System includes a choice of up to eight IP cameras and an NVR - offering an all-in-one CCTV solution
- Integrated PoE switch with 8 ports and 1 LAN provides self-contained networking and power supply
- 4TB surveillance-grade hard disk offers plenty of capacity for a small sized business application
- Wireless access point for installation and direct access to the system with mobile devices
- Compact, fanless form factor designed for unobtrusive installation
- Auto-set enables quick configuration of the Axis Companion Recorder
- Built-in USB port for quick and easy export of recordings
- All Axis Companion IP camera resolutions and frame rates are supported
- Wide selection of Axis Companion IP camera options for users to create their own unique surveillance solution
- Integrated MicroSD card slot provides edge storage and allows the cameras to be used as a standalone unit
- Compact camera's can be easily mounted to wall or ceiling for non-invasive indoor or outdoor surveillance (camera model dependent)
- Free video management for a maximum of 16 IP cameras using the Axis Companion application
- Recordings can be configured to run continuously or for scheduled periods to best suit the user's requirements
- Configurable video motion alarms notify users of activity and enhance security monitoring
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time
- All systems come with a 3 years warranty as standard
This cost-effective Axis Companion 8-channel system is an ideal choice for small business applications that require a straightforward and easy-to-use CCTV surveillance solution. Typical applications include restaurants, independent retail stores and small hotels.
- Power supply
- Installation guide
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
- Up to eight Axis Companion IP cameras