Overview of the Axis T94S01P
The AXIS T94S01P conduit back box is designed to be mounted behind a wide range of Axis network cameras and features an ingress-protected compartment for secure storage of connectivity devices. This allows both the Axis IP camera and connected device to be safely mounted at the same point - without the need for extra cabinet installation.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, the vandal-resistant unit is compatible with a range of Axis IP camera units (for a full list of compatible products please refer to the product datasheet). In addition, 3/4" conduit openings are provided in the back and side of the mount to facilitate straightforward wiring connection.
Key features & benefits
- Suitable for deployment in indoor and outdoor locations
- Vandal-resistant and IP67-rated for durable use in exposed areas
- Dimensions: 53mm ø 157mm
- Maximum load: 2.3kg
- Casing material: powder-coated aluminium casing with stainless steel screws
- Colour: white
- Warranty: 3 years
- Installation guide
- 3x Gasket C M20 Cable 3-5mm
- 4x stainless steel screws