This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch MIC IP 7100i
Overview of the Bosch MIC 7000i illuminator
Designed to be fitted onto a Bosch MIC Series IP camera (please check datasheet for model compatibility), this vandal-resistant and IP68-rated illuminator helps to enhance night vision at a range of up to 450m. The units dual-pod housing features a combination of long-life infrared (IR) LEDs, which offer a horizontal beam angle from 16° to 47° and white light LEDs that provide a beam angle of up to 32°.
Users can switch between white light and IR light sources with a single click and beam intensity can be controlled automatically or manually - depending on user preference. Automatic timeout can also be set, which will trigger the illuminator to operate in IR mode after the deactivation of white light mode. This can be helpful in scenarios that use white light as a deterrent, but require a less invasive method of illumination at specific times.
this illuminator is available in black, grey or white. Please select in the dropdown menu above.
Key features & benefits
- White light and IR LED illuminator enhances visibility in locations with insufficient lighting - enabling 24-hour CCTV security
- Illuminator can be fitted to and powered by a range of Bosch MIC Series IP cameras (please check datasheet for compatibility)
- Robust, IP68 and IK10-rated housing provides high level protection in exposed installations
- White light LEDs are ideal for locations where white light can be used as a visual deterrent
- Unobtrusive infrared LEDs allow operators to illuminate near-range scenes they prefer not to illuminate with LEDs
- Enables detection of moving objects up to 450m using IR illumination
- Interchangeable beam pattern diffusers to match beam to the camera's field of view
- Constant Light technology helps to ensure long-life, consistent illumination performance
Combining both white light and IR LEDs, the Bosch MIC 7000i illuminator can be easily connected to a variety of Bosch MIC IP cameras to enhance 24-hour CCTV surveillance. Ideal for locations with less than optimum light levels such as barrier gates, large warehouses and reservoirs.