This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Hikvision DS-2CD6365G0-IVS
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD6332FWD-I
This fisheye IP camera by Hikvision delivers 3 megapixel resolution at full frame rate, complete with true day/night recording and infrared (IR) illumination up to 15m. The unit's hemispheric lens offers full 360° overviews of exposed indoor locations - ensuring blind spots are eliminated and footage is captured from all angles. Other features include remote access via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS) and simplified installation using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The model delivers full 360° overviews when ceiling-mounted, or a 180° panoramic view when fixed to a flat wall. Support for dewarped viewing modes allow the original 360° image to be seen with less distortion and electronic pan/tilt/zoom controls enable easy examination into specific areas of interest. Users can be alerted by notifications such as email when motion is detected by the camera, thanks to its configurable video motion detection alarms. In addition, these motion detection alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included).
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 3 megapixel resolution at a maximum of 25 frames per second (fps)
- Round-the-clock monitoring is supported with an integrated IR-cut filter
- Built-in infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 15m
- Fisheye lens ensures footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated
- Capable of 180° of view when wall mounted and 360° when ceiling mounted
- Regions of the original 360° image can be examined in detail using digital pan/tilt/zoom controls
- Viewing modes including double panorama and quad view allow areas of the scene to be seen with little distortion
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Configurable video motion detection alarms notify users of activity and enhance security monitoring
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (not included) allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- Remote access to live video and playback of recordings via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 VMS
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Dimensions: 164 × 152.8 × 45.5mm
- PoE consumption: 9.3W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD6332FWD-I fisheye IP camera delivers 3 megapixel resolution and 360° overviews for round-the-clock monitoring of indoor locations. Typical applications include supermarkets, cash handling areas and hotel lobbies.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):