This product is now discontinued, for alternative products please see the full range of Hikvision IP cameras
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD63C2F-IVS
This outdoor-ready IP camera from Hikvision is capable of delivering 12 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording and infrared (IR) illumination up to 15m. Housed in an IK10-rated casing, the unit's hemispheric lens provides full 360° overviews and is ideal for use in exposed locations. Additional features include edge storage, two-way audio and simplified installation via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The fisheye lens delivers full 360° overviews when ceiling-mounted or, when fixed to a flat wall, offers a 180° panoramic view. Support for de-warped viewing modes allow the original 360° image to be seen with less distortion, and users can examine specific areas of interest using the camera’s handy electronic pan/tilt/zoom controls. Configurable video motion detection methods such as line crossing and tampering alarms ensure a high level of dynamic scene awareness. In addition, a built-in microphone and speaker enables users to communicate with those close to the camera.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 12 megapixel resolution at up to 20 fps, providing detailed CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour surveillance of exposed areas
- Built-in infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 15m
- IP67 and IK10-rated casing for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- Fisheye lens ensures footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated
- Camera is capable of 180° of view when wall mounted and 360° when ceiling mounted
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- 3D noise reduction technology reduces noise levels found in low-light video for a clearer image
- Digital PTZ viewing de-warps the curvature of the full image allowing it to be viewed more naturally
- Two-way audio support with an integrated microphone and speaker allows communication between user and scene
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage space and handy data backup
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Dimensions: 164 mm × 152.8 mm × 43.8 mm
- PoE consumption: 14.7W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD63C2F-IVS fisheye IP camera is an ideal choice for exposed locations that require high resolution, 360° overviews – round-the-clock. Typical applications include university campuses, train station terminals and large production lines.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):