This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Hikvision DS-2CD2045FWD-I-2.8mm
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2055FWD-I
This compact, mini-bullet IP camera from Hikvision is capable of delivering 5 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps). The unit's IP67-rated housing, combined with true day/night recording and up to 30m of infrared night vision, helps make it an ideal choice for monitoring outdoor locations - 24-hours a day. Other features include remote access via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS) and simplified installation using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Models available (Please select from the dropdown menu above):
- 5MP resolution with 97° view and 30m IR night vision (DS-2CD2055FWD-I-2.8mm)
- 5MP resolution with 78° view and 30m IR night vision (DS-2CD2055FWD-I-4mm)
This camera provides a viewing angle of up to 97° (model dependent) - allowing wide outdoor areas to be monitored. Imaging technologies such as 3D noise reduction provides images with less noise in low-light surveillance footage, whilst wide dynamic range (WDR) improves the capture of detail in high contrast scenes. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) and also help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 5 megapixel resolution at up to 20 fps - for detailed CCTV surveillance
- Round-the-clock monitoring is supported with an integrated IR-cut filter
- Built-in infrared LEDs provide up to 30m of night vision
- IP67-rated housing offers protection against harsh weather conditions
- Choice of 2.8mm (97° angle of view) or 4mm (78° angle of view) lens options are available
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- 3D noise reduction help to improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness for reliable surveillance
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Remote access to live video and playback of recordings via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 VMS
- Dimensions: Φ70mm × 155.03 mm
- PoE consumption: 7W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2055FWD-I mini-bullet IP camera offers detailed, video footage monitoring of exposed outdoor locations in 5 megapixel resolution - round-the-clock. Typical applications include outside shopping areas, bus stations and entranceways.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):