Overview of the Axis FA3105-L
Designed for connection to the Axis FA54 main unit, the compact Axis FA3105-L provides non-invasive surveillance of indoor locations. Part of the modular FA series, this eyeball sensor unit captures smooth HD 1080p resolution video footage at up to 25 frames per second (fps) and integrated infrared (IR) LEDs deliver clear night-time images at a distance of up to 15m.
The sensor provides a viewing angle of 103° - allowing a wide area of the scene to be monitored. For flexible installation options, the sensor is supplied with detachable cable - allowing it to be placed at a distance of up to 8m away from the main unit. An optional 15m long cable is also available (not included).
Forensic WDR (wide dynamic range) technology is supported, enabling details in high contrast scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. Optimised for motion, it ensures that few motion artefacts are apparent in busy scenes. Axis Corridor Format is also included and helps to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream - ideal for use in corridors, staircases and aisles.
For unobtrusive surveillance, the sensor module can be mounted onto walls or ceilings using the included base plate, then manually rotated and tilted to provide flexible installation options.
Please note: This sensor unit is designed for use with the Axis FA54 main unit and is not a standalone network camera.
Key features & benefits
- Compact, eyeball sensor unit provides unobtrusive indoor surveillance when connected to the Axis FA54 main unit
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution video at up to 25fps - for detailed CCTV surveillance
- Integrated infrared LEDs provides up to 15m of night vision
- Wide 103° horizontal viewing angle provides wide area coverage in compact scenes
- Comes with a 8m cable for flexible routing and connection to the Axis FA main unit
- Forensic WDR improves visibility and ensures capture of details in challenging light conditions
- Axis Corridor Format vertically orientates the video stream to reduce bandwidth and storage wastage
- Included base plate for easy installation onto walls or ceilings
Compatible recording platforms
When connected to the Axis FA54 main unit, the Axis FA3105-L eyeball sensor provides a compact and flexile surveillance solution for indoor locations such as independent retail stores, restaurants and small car showrooms.
- Installation guide
- 8m black cable
- Mounting bracket