This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M1065-L
Overview of the Axis Companion Cube L
This indoor IP camera is part of the affordable Axis Companion series and is capable of delivering smooth HD 1080p resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps). It supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated infrared illumination making it an ideal choice for round-the-clock monitoring of indoor areas. Additional features include edge recording and remote access via the free Axis Companion application.
Designed for simple and unobtrusive installation, the camera can be easily mounted using the included corner/wall bracket or stood upright with table top stand. Providing a 110° horizontal angle of view, the camera enables users to view a wide area of the scene. In addition, wide dynamic range (WDR) technology renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes - ensuring objecting and individuals can be identified clearly.
Axis Companion software is supported and provides an easy to use video management solution for up to 16 IP cameras. Available as a PC client or mobile application, the free software allows users to record and playback video footage from the camera's MicroSD card (not included) for an affordable, remote monitoring solution. For increased storage space (up to 4TB), users can also choose to connect one of the Axis Companion recorders - creating a simple standalone set up that is ideal for small business applications.
The integrated PIR sensor picks up movement even in near darkness and can be used alongside camera-based video motion detection alarms to help alert users of possible incidents. When using the Axis Companion application, users are also able to set these motion detection alerts to trigger edge recording (MicroSD card not included). Additionally, the built-in microphone and speaker allows users to communicate with those close to the camera and also record audio clips that can be played on an event basis.
To simplify installation, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable. Axis Zipstream analyses and optimises the video stream in real-time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering smooth HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate
- True day/night functionality provides round-the-clock surveillance of indoor areas
- Built-in infrared LED provides night-vision illumination at a distance of up to 10m
- WDR retains the level of detail across images in complex lighting conditions
- Video motion detection can be configured to alert operators of possible incidents in real-time
- Two-way audio support with an integrated microphone and speaker allows communication between user and scene
- Integrated PIR sensor detects motion in low-light and can be configured to trigger edge recording
- Corner wall bracket and table top stand are included for easy-to-install mounting options
- Axis Companion application provides a free video management solution for up to 16 IP cameras
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time
- MicroSD card (not included) storage provides data backup in the event of network failure
The Axis Companion Cube L network camera offers an affordable and flexible surveillance solution that is capable of delivering smooth HD 1080p video footage - 24-hours a day. Typical applications include small offices, convenience stores and reception areas.
- Installation Guide
- Mount bracket
- Table top stand
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from dropdown menu):