This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M3115-LVE
Overview of the Axis Companion Eye LVE
Part of the affordable Axis Companion range, this outdoor IP camera delivers HD 1080p resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps) - complete with true day/night recording and built-in infrared illumination up to 15m. The compact unit features a flat-faced design that suppresses reflections and provides discreet surveillance in exposed, outdoor locations. Users can remotely access the camera via the Axis Companion application and installation is simplified, thanks to support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The camera provides a fixed viewing angle of 115° - allowing users to view a wide area of the scene. Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes, ensuring objects and individuals can be identified clearly. Axis Corridor Format is also included and is a helpful feature that maximises the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
Axis Companion application is a free video management system for up to 16 camera channels and is available for users as a PC client and mobile application for iOS and Android devices. This handy software can be used alongside the MicroSD card (not included) for remote access to live views and playback of video footage. For an all-in-one CCTV monitoring solution, users can also connect one of the Axis Companion recorders - increasing storage space up to 4TB.
Various video motion detections methods can be configured to help enhance dynamic scene awareness. When used alongside the Axis Companion application, these motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - ensuring all vital footage is captured.
PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment. This IP camera reduces bandwidth usage by using Axis Zipstream technology which recognises when there is no movement in the scene and lowers image quality and optimises the video stream in real-time.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at up to 30 fps, providing high-quality CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Built-in infrared LED provides up to 15m of night-vision
- 115° horizontal angle of view allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Innovative flat-faced design improves images captured in low light by reducing light reflections
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms help to enhance security monitoring
- Axis Corridor Format optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- Simple video management for up to 16 cameras using the free Axis Companion application
- On-board storage to MicroSD card (not included) provides a backup in case of network failure
- 3-axis mount design enables easy manual adjustment of the lens for quick set up
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth and storage - whilst maintaining resolution and frame rate
- H.264 and MJPEG compression standards are both supported, providing flexibility depending on requirements
- PoE supplies both power and network connection through one cable for a cost-effective installation
The affordable Axis Companion Eye LVE dome IP camera delivers HD 1080p resolution images and is ideal for small business applications that require 24-hour surveillance in exposed, outdoor locations. Typical applications include community centres, service stations and outside licensed premises.
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Torx L-key
Optional (please select from above dropdown menu if required):
How to set up your Axis Companion System