This product is now discontinued, for alternative products please see Hikvision IP Cameras
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD5028G0/E-HI
Featuring a dual-sensor design, this outdoor-ready IP camera is capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps) and uses Hikvision's DarkfighterX technology to capture colour images in low light. True day/night recording is enhanced with built-in infrared (IR) LEDs, which help to deliver clear night-time images up to a distance of 100m. Additional features include on-board MicroSD card storage (card not included) and support for H.265 compression format.
For clear imaging in difficult lighting conditions, the camera includes various technologies such as 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR). Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger edge recording and also inform users of activity via email notification. To increase scene awareness, a range of Hikvision's "Smart" video detection methods such as intrusion and line crossing detection are also included. Additionally, the integrated alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect external devices that help to enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 2 megapixel video footage at up to 25 fps, providing detailed CCTV footage
- Colour images can be captured in low-light environments using Hikvision DarkfighterX technology
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides 24-hour surveillance
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 100m
- Dual sensor design combines information from an IR sensor and colour sensor to deliver one colour image
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with high contrast lighting to be viewed clearly
- 3D noise reduction keeps the "grain" seen in low light scenes to a minimum
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to deliver reliable security monitoring
- Defog technology aids clearer visibility in smoky, foggy and hazy conditions
- Integrated heater to allow operating in conditions from -40° to 60°
- Audio I/O ports allow sound to be recorded via the connection of a microphone (not included)
- External devices can be connected via the alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and used as backup if network fails
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage
- Free remote monitoring via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 VMS
- Dimensions: Φ 445.3 x 110 x 169 mm
- Power Consumption: Heater off: max. 35W, Heater on: max. 43W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD5028G0/E-HI IP camera with DarkfighterX technology is ideally suited for external locations where the ability to capture high quality video footage in challenging lighting conditions are a priority. Typical applications include pharmaceutical sites, university campuses and ferry ports.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
- MicroSD card
- Outdoor 24V PSU