Overview of the Hikvision IDS-9632NXI-I8/4F
This network video recorder by Hikvision provides a recording solution that is suitable for large scale businesses and organisations. It supports the recording of up to 32 camera channels and provides a maximum of 48TB storage. Part of the DeepinMind Series, this NVR uses built-in algorithms to help achieve consistent video content analytics (VCA) performance. Additional features include an integrated HDMI output and the ability to display a single 4K resolution image through a local monitor (requires the use of a 4K resolution display monitor).
The model supports the recording and monitoring of multiple IP cameras at up to 12 megapixel resolution. Recordings can be set to run continuously, during scheduled time periods or in response to an event/alarm signal. The Smart Search feature enables recording to be easily retrieved and reviewed - these can then be exported via the USB connection onto an external storage device. This NVR uses 'deep-learning' to help filter out false alarms that would have previously been triggered by non-threatening moving objects. It can also be used alongside the Hikvision "DeepinView" IP camera Series to help further reduce the likeliness of false alarms and provide reliable security surveillance.
this Hikvision NVR is provided with a choice of up to eight 6TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications. (Please select storage from the dropdown menu above).
Key features & benefits
- DeepinMind network video recorder with support for up to 32 camera channels
- Up to 8 SATA hard disks can be supplied (fitting required) to provide a maximum of 48TB storage (please select storage capacity from the dropdown menu)
- IP camera resolutions up to 12 megapixel are supported for detail-packed video footage
- HDMI output supports the connection of a HD monitor with up to 4k resolution
- Incorporates deep learning to detect human bodies and filter out potential false alarms
- Provides black/white list alarms which can be used to recognise suspicious behaviour (camera model dependant)
- Audio recording and support for two-way audio (camera model dependent) when external devices are connected via the I/O ports
- Built-in user-interface provides a range of helpful video management features - to deliver reliable CCTV surveillance
- Various video motion detection alarms help to enhance scene awareness
- Smart Search tool enables quick retrieval of recordings
- Recordings can be exported via the USB connection for further examination
- Storage space effectively reduced by the use of H.265+ compression format
- Compatible with all Hikvision network cameras
- Dimensions: 445(W) x 470(D) x 90(H) mm
- Bandwidth throughput: incoming: 256Mbps, outgoing: 200Mbps
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The DeepinMind Hikvision IDS-9632NXI-I8/4F network video recorder uses intelligent learning to help enhance video analytics performance for a reliable monitoring and recording solution. Typical applications include casinos, amusement parks and pharmaceutical sites.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):