Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD5585G0-IZHS
This outdoor-ready IP camera delivers 8 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording and up to 30m of infrared (IR) illumination. The unit's weather-resistant casing is also IK10-rated, making it ideal for use in exposed areas where camera tampering may be a problem. Other features include support for Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and remote access via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
The camera's motor-driven varifocal lens provides horizontal views up to 112.4° and allows the desired viewing angle to be easily set during installation. Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction help to improve image quality in challenging lighting conditions. Various video motion detection alarms can be configured to trigger edge recording and inform users of activity via email notification. Additionally, a range of Hikvision's "Smart" video detection methods such as intrusion detection and line crossing detection are also included to help to increase scene awareness.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 8 megapixel resolution at up to 25 fps - for detailed CCTV surveillance
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter enables 24-hour surveillance of outdoor areas
- Built-in infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 30m
- Varifocal 2.8mm - 12mm lens provides a horizontal viewing angle of up to 112.4°, for optimum scene coverage
- Suitable for outdoor use with a vandal-resistant and IP67-rated housing
- Integrated heater enables continuous operation in extreme temperatures ranging from -40° to 65°
- WDR and 3D noise reduction technologies help to improve image clarity in challenging light
- Configurable video motion detection alarms notify users of activity and can be set to trigger edge recording
- Defog technology aids clearer visibility in smoky, foggy and hazy conditions
- Audio I/O port supports the connection of a microphone (not included) to provide one-way audio
- External alarm sources can be connected via built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- Flexible configuration of image quality and bandwidth management with a choice of up to five customer streams
- Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and used as backup if network fails
- PoE+ supplies both power and network connectivity via a single cable - simplifying installation
- Remote access to Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software
- Dimensions: Φ162mm × 140.3mm
- PoE+ consumption: 15W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD5585G0-IZHS varifocal dome IP camera with 8 megapixel resolution is an ideal choice for users that require 24-hour surveillance across wide outdoor locations. Typical applications include train station terminals, university campuses and amusement parks.
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card