Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD4585F-IZH
This outdoor-ready IP camera delivers 8 megapixel resolution at up to 22 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording and up to 40m of infrared (IR) illumination. The unit's weather-resistant casing is also IK10-rated, making it ideal for use in exposed areas where camera tampering may be a problem. Other features include support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and remote access via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software.
The camera's varifocal lens enables the optimum viewing angle to set during installation. Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction help to improve image quality in challenging lighting conditions. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification. Additionally, a range of Hikvision's "Smart" video detection methods such as intrusion detection and line crossing detection are also included to help to increase scene awareness.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 8 megapixel resolution at up to 22 fps
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour surveillance of outdoor areas
- Integrated IR LEDs illuminate up to 40m and Smart IR helps to prevent overexposure at close distances
- Varifocal 2.8 - 12mm lens provides a horizontal viewing angle of up to 96°, for optimum scene coverage
- Suitable for outdoor use with a vandal-resistant and IP66-rated housing
- WDR and 3D noise reduction technologies help to improve image clarity in challenging light
- Configurable video motion detection alarms notify users of activity and can be set to trigger edge recording
- Defog technology aids clearer visibility in smoky, foggy and hazy conditions
- Integrated heater to allow operating in conditions from -40° - 60°
- Audio I/O port supports the connection of a microphone (not included) to provide one-way audio
- External alarm sources can be connected via built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
- Remote access to Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software
- Dimensions: Φ164.9×127 mm
- PoE consumption: 12W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD4585F-IZH dome network camera offers detailed, 24-hour CCTV surveillance of exposed outdoor locations in 8 megapixel resolution. Typical applications include petrol stations, supermarket car parks and university campuses.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):