Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2H85FWD-IZS
This outdoor-ready IP camera by Hikvision is capable of providing 8 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night functionality. The camera's integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 30m, whilst the IK10-rated casing allows it to be safely deployed in exposed locations. Additional features include support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and remote access via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
The compact unit's varifocal lens allows the viewing angle (up to 115°) to be adjusted during installation for optimum scene coverage. Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction are included to help deliver clear, high quality images in challenging lighting conditions. Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness and also inform users of activity via email notification. In addition, users have the ability to connect external devices via integrated alarm and audio I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as one-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of capturing 8 megapixel video at up to 20 fps to provide detailed CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour surveillance of outdoor areas
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 30m
- IK10 and IP66-rated for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- Varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles up between 35° and 115°
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- 3D noise reduction technology reduces noise levels found in low-light video for clearer image
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- External devices can be connected through audio I/O ports to enable one-way audio
- H.265 and MJPEG compression options allow flexible system configuration
- MicroSD card storage provides a data backup in the event of network failure
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Remote monitoring via Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 video management software
- Dimensions: Φ 135.8 mm × 145.5 mm
- PoE consumption: 11W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2H85FWD-IZS outdoor-ready IP camera provides an affordable, 24-hour surveillance solution for use in exposed outdoor locations. Typical applications include service stations, train station platforms and school grounds .
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):