This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Hikvision DS-2CD2765G0-IZS
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2755FWD-IZS
This outdoor dome from Hikvision is able to capture 5 megapixel video at up to 20 frames per second and offers a 24-hour CCTV surveillance - at an affordable price. Housed in a vandal-resistant casing, the unit's built-in IR (infrared) cut filter and integrated LED illumination provide night vision at a range of up to 30m. Additional features include support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), H.265 compression format and remote access via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
The camera’s varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles up to 88° and allows the user to easily set the viewing angle during installation. Wide dynamic range (WDR) is supported, enabling details in scenes with high contrast lighting to be viewed clearly. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification. In addition, a microphone and speaker (not included) can be connected through audio I/O ports to enable audio recording and two-way communication with those close to the camera.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 5 megapixel resolution at 20 fps - for high quality CCTV surveillance
- Varifocal lens (2.8mm – 12mm) allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- IP67 and IK10-rated casing for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- IR cut-filter provides round-the-clock surveillance of outdoor locations
- WDR technology ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- 3D digital noise reduction technology (3D DNR) can also contribute to improving video quality in low lighting
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to deliver reliable security monitoring
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication allow sound to be recorded
- H.265 compression format is supported - offering further reductions on bandwidth and storage
- MicroSD card (not included) storage provides a data back up in the event of network failure
- Installation is simplified with support for Power-over-Ethernet
- Remote access to live video and playback of recordings via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200
- Dimensions: Φ153.4 × 133.1 mm
- PoE consumption: 11.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2755FWD-IZS outdoor dome IP camera is an affordable choice for businesses that require round-the-clock CCTV surveillance of exposed, outdoor areas. Typical applications include car parks, outside licenced premises and small loading bays.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):