Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2185FWD-I
This Hikvision network camera is capable of delivering 8 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps) - 24-hours a day. It's IK10-rated casing allows the unit to be safely deployed in exposed outdoor locations, whilst built-in infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 30m. Additional features include, simplified installation using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and free remote access via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- 8MP resolution with 102° view and 30m IR night vision (DS-2CD2185FWD-I-2.8mm)
- 8MP resolution with 79° view and 30m IR night vision (DS-2CD2185FWD-I-4mm)
- 8MP resolution with 50° view and 30m IR night vision (DS-2CD2185FWD-I-6mm)
The camera provides a viewing angle of up to 102° (model dependant) - allowing a wide area of the scene to be monitored. Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction are included to help deliver clear, high quality images in difficult lighting conditions. Video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time via email notification. Additionally, these alerts can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) to provide a helpful backup if the network fails.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 8 megapixel resolution at 20 fps - for high quality CCTV surveillance
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour surveillance of outdoor areas
- Choice of 2.8mm (102° angle of view), 4mm (79° angle of view) or 6mm (50° angle of view) lens options are available
- IK10 and IP67-rated casing provides protection in exposed outdoor locations
- WDR technology ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- 3D noise reduction helps to improve video quality in low lighting
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger edge storage and alert users of activity
- PoE supplies camera with both power and network connectivity for a cost-effective installation
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage
- Remote access to recording and live view through Hikvision's free iVMS-4200 VMS
- Dimensions: Φ111 × 82.4 mm
- PoE consumption: 9W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2185FWD-I IP camera is an ideal choice for organisations that require detail-packed surveillance footage in exposed outdoor locations - for an affordable price. Typical applications include university campuses, bus stations and outside licensed premises.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):