Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2643G0-IZS
This Hikvision outdoor-ready network camera is capable of delivering 4 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps). The IK10-rated unit also supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated (IR) illumination (maximum range of 50m) - making it ideal for 24-hour CCTV surveillance of outdoor locations. Other features include remote access via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS) and simplified installation using Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
The unit's varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles up to 104° and allows users to easily set the viewing angle during installation. Imaging technologies such as 3D noise reduction provides images with less noise in low-light surveillance footage, whilst wide dynamic range (WDR) improves the capture of detail in high contrast scenes. Configurable motion detection alarms can be set to trigger edge recording and also alert users of activity via email notification. Additionally, the units alarm and audio I/O ports allow connection of external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 4 megapixel video at up to 25 fps - providing detailed CCTV footage
- Varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles up to 104°
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour surveillance of outdoor areas
- Built-in infrared LEDs provide up to 50m of night vision
- IP67 and IK10-rated housing offers protection in exposed locations
- 3D noise reduction and WDR technologies help to improve image clarity in challenging light conditions
- Configurable video motion detection alarms increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring
- External devices can be connected through the I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage
- Data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - serving as a data backup
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple installation
- Free Hikvision iVMS-4200 VMS enables remote access to live video and playback of recordings
- Dimensions: Φ144 x 333 mm
- PoE+ consumption: 17.5W
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The affordable Hikvision DS-2CD2643G0-IZS bullet IP camera offers reliable, 24-hour monitoring of exposed outdoor locations in 4 megapixel resolution. Typical applications include large car parks, outside shopping areas and train stations.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card
- Hikvision DS-1476ZJ-SUS vertical pole mount