Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZS-P
Part of Hikvision’s ANPR series, this outdoor-ready bullet IP camera from Hikvision can deliver 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps). The camera's IP67-rated housing, support for true day/night recording and up to 100m of infrared night vision, make it a suitable choice for round-the-clock monitoring in outdoor locations. Additional features include edge recording and remote access via free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- 2MP resolution with 32°-92° field of view and 100m IR night vision (DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZS-P-2.8mm-12mm)
- 2MP resolution with 13.5°-42° field of view and 100m IR night vision (DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZS-P-8mm-32mm)
Designed for vehicle detection and LPR, the unit has the ability to capture and record a variety of regional number plates and features a varifocal lens which provides horizontal views (up to 92°). Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology is included to retain the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) and also help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. Additionally, the built-in I/O ports allow the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 fps – ideal for busy locations
- Part of Hikvision’s ANPR series with the ability to capture and record a variety of different number plates
- True day/night functionality enables round-the-clock surveillance
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 100m
- IP67-rated provides durable outdoor CCTV monitoring
- Choice of 2.8mm-12mm (32°-92° field of view) or 8mm-32mm (13.5°-42° field of view) lens options are available
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using 3D noise reduction and WDR technologies
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recording and alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Integrated MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- Support for Power-over-Ethernet reduces cabling to help simplify installation
- Free remote monitoring via Hikvision's iVMS-4200 VMS
- Dimensions: Φ 348 x 114mm
- PoE consumption: 24W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD4A26FWD-IZS-P outdoor ANPR network camera is ideal for surveillance of outdoor spaces which require license plates to be captured and recorded. Typical applications include loading bays, transit terminals and large car parks.
- Installation guide / manual on CD
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):