Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2385FWD-I
This compact, Hikvision network camera is capable of delivering 8 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps). The unit's IP67-rated housing, alongside true day/night recording and up to 30m of infrared night vision, help to make it an ideal choice for monitoring outdoor locations - 24 hours a day. Additional features include remote access via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS) and simple installation via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- 8MP resolution with 102° view and 30m IR night vision (DS-2CD2385FWD-I-2.8mm)
- 8MP resolution with 79° view and 30m IR night vision (DS-2CD2385FWD-I-4mm)
The camera provides a viewing angle of up to 102° (model dependant) - allowing a wide area of the scene to be monitored. Image enhancement functions such as 3D noise reduction improve clarity within the image by reducing the image 'grain'. In addition, wide dynamic range (WDR) is supported, enabling details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) and also help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 8 megapixel resolution at up to 20 fps, providing detailed CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 30m
- IP67-rated housing offers protection against harsh weather conditions
- Choice of 2.8mm (102° angle of view) or 4mm (79° angle of view) lens options are available
- WDR and 3D noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in challenging lighting
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness for reliable surveillance
- Integrated MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Free remote access to recording and live views through the Hikvision iVMS-4200 VMS
- Dimensions: Φ 127 × 96 mm
- PoE consumption: 6.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2385FWD-I network camera is an ideal choice for users that require detail-packed surveillance footage - for an affordable price. Typical applications include community centres, bus stations and university campuses.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):