This product has been discontinued, for an alternative model please see Wisenet QNO-6082R.
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2625FWD-IZS
Part of the affordable Hikvision range, this outdoor-ready unit is capable of providing 2 megapixel resolution at full frame rate - 24 hours a day. The unit's built-in integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 50m, whilst the IK10-rated casing allows it to be safely deployed in exposed locations. Other features include simple installation using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and free remote access via Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software(VMS).
The camera's varifocal lens offers horizontal views of up to 105° allowing the user to easily set the viewing angle during installation. A handful of imaging technologies are also included, such as wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction help to improve image quality in challenging lighting conditions. Users can be alerted by notifications such as email when motion is detected by the camera thanks to its configurable video motion detection alarms. These motion detection alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included). In addition, audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded with the connection of external devices, such as microphone and speaker (not included).
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivering 5 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second – for detailed CCTV surveillance
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 50m
- IP67 and IK10-rated for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- WDR technology ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- 3D digital noise reduction technology (3D DNR) reduces noise levels found in low-light video for a clearer image
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- Video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification
- H.265 and MJPEG compression options allow flexible system configuration
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software enables remote access to live video and playback of recordings
- Dimensions: Φ144 x 332 mm
- PoE consumption: 17.5W
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2625FWD-IZS bullet IP camera is an ideal choice for businesses that require clear, round-the-clock CCTV surveillance at an affordable price. Typical applications include car parks, independent retail stores and bus stations.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):