This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Hikvision DS-2CD2143G0-I-4mm
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2135FWD-I-4mm
This outdoor-ready IP camera from Hikvision can deliver 3 megapixel video at full frame, complete with true day/night recording enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) illumination. It features an IK10-rated housing which allows it to be safely deployed in exposed locations, and can be easily installed via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Other features include support for H.265 compression format, remote access via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software (VMS).
For improved imaging in a variety of lighting environments, the unit uses 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range (WDR) technology. This ultra-low light dome also has the ability to display colour images in light levels as low as 0.005 lux. In addition, configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) and also inform users of activity via email notification.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivering 3MP resolution at full frame rate – for detailed CCTV footage
- Viewing angle of 78.7° to allow a wide area of the scene to be captured
- True day/night with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- IP67 and IK10-rated casing provides protection from impact and weather
- WDR technology offers balanced image capture in scenes with challenging lighting conditions
- 3D noise reduction technology reduces noise levels found in low-light video for a clearer image
- Motion detection alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board storage - ensuring all relevant activity is captured
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
- H.265 and MJPEG compression options allow flexible system configuration
- MicroSD card storage provides a data back up in the event of network failure (not included)
- Free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software - for remote monitoring
- Dimensions: Φ111 x 8.4mm
- PoE consumption: 7W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible recording platforms
The compact design of the Hikvision DS-2CD2135FWD-I-4mm dome makes it an ideal choice for non-invasive, 24-hour surveillance in outdoor areas. Typical applications include school grounds, car parks and small loading bays.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):