This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Hikvision DS-2CD2665G0-IZS
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2655FWD-IZS
This affordable bullet IP camera from Hikvision can deliver detailed 5 megapixel resolution at 20 frames per second (fps). The IP67 and IK10-rated unit offers true day/night recording, that is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) illumination at a maximum range of up to 50m – making it ideal for round-the-clock monitoring of exposed outdoor areas. Additional features include support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and remote access via the free Hikvision iVMS-4200 mobile app.
The camera is equipped with a varifocal lens which provides wide horizontal viewing angles up to 88° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Images captured in high contrast scenes are improved with wide dynamic range technology. Various video motion detection alarms are available to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. In addition, audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded with the connection of an external microphone and speaker (not included).
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivering 5 megapixel resolution at 20 fps – for detailed CCTV surveillance
- Varifocal lens (2.8mm – 12mm) allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Round-the-clock monitoring is supported with an integrated IR-cut filter
- Built-in infrared LEDs provide up to 50m of night vision
- IP67 and IK10-rated for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- WDR technology ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- 3D digital noise reduction technology (3D DNR) can also contribute to improving video quality in low lighting
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to deliver reliable security monitoring
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage
- Data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - serving as a data backup
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
- Free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software enables remote access to live video and playback of recordings
- Dimensions: Φ144 x 332 mm
- PoE consumption: 17.5W
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2655FWD-IZS outdoor dome IP camera is an ideal choice for users requiring cost-effective 24-hour CCTV monitoring in exposed outdoor areas. Typical applications include car parks, outside licensed premises and small loading bays.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):