This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Hikvision DS-2CD2165G0-I
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2155FWD-I
Part of the affordable Hikvision range, this outdoor-ready unit is capable of delivering 5MP resolution at 20 frames per second (fps) – 24 hours a day. Integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 30m and the camera’s IK10-rated casing allows it to be safely deployed in exposed locations. Other features include wide dynamic range (WDR), simple installation using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and MicroSD card storage (not included).
Models available (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- 5MP resolution with 97° view and 30m IR night vision (DS-2CD2155FWD-I-2.8mm)
- 5MP resolution with 78° view and 30m IR night vision (DS-2CD2155FWD-I-4mm)
Various video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness and notify users of activity via notifications such as email. WDR technology helps to improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows – ensuring individuals and objects are clearly visible. In addition, edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivering 5MP resolution at up to 20 fps - providing detailed video footage
- Choice of 2.8mm (97° angle of view) or 4mm (78° angle of view) lens options are available
- IK10 and IP67-rated casing provides protection in exposed outdoor locations
- IR cut-filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Wide dynamic range ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction improving video quality in low lighting
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- PoE supplies both power and network connectivity for a cost-effective installation
- H.265 compression format offers further reductions on bandwidth and storage
- Free Hikvision iVMS-4200 mobile software available for basic CCTV monitoring on-the-go
- Dimensions: Φ111 × 82.4 mm
- PoE consumption: 9W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2155FWD-I vandal-resistant IP camera is an ideal choice for businesses that require high-definition CCTV surveillance in exposed outdoor locations - 24 hours a day. Typical examples include small business car parks, bus stations and loading bays.
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):