This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Hikvision DS-2CD2365G1-I
Overview of the Hikvision DS-2CD2355FWD-I-2.8mm
This entry-level, outdoor-ready network camera from Hikvision delivers 5MP resolution at a maximum of 20 frames per second (fps). The IP67 and IK10-rated unit also supports true day/night recording, that is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) illumination (maximum range of 30m). Support for H.265 compression format offers reductions on bandwidth and storage, and the camera can be installed easily via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Using 3D noise reduction technology, the camera can produce clearer video footage in low light. In addition, wide dynamic range (WDR) is supported to enable details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time. Recordings can also be written to the on-board SD card (not included) to provide a helpful backup of data if the network fails.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 5 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second
- 97° horizontal angle of view allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- IP67 and IK10-rated for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- Switches from day to night mode using an infrared-cut filter ensuring 24/7 video is captured
- Improved imaging in low light thanks to the integrated IR LED that illuminates up to 30m
- 3D noise reduction technology decreases noise in low-light surveillance scenes
- WDR technology captures detail in scenes with strong back light
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, by recording files onto the MicroSD card
- Free Hikvision iVMS-4200 video management software - for remote monitoring
- Low-cost to install using PoE
- Dimensions: Φ127 × 96 mm
- PoE consumption: 7.5W
- Warranty: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Hikvision DS-2CD2355FWD-I network camera is a cost-effective choice for locations that require 24-hour surveillance. Typical applications include train station terminals, car parks and outside of licensed premises.
- Installation guide
- Mounting base
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):