Overview of the LILIN ZMR8142X-P
The LILIN ZMR8142X-P bullet IP camera can produce 4 megapixel resolution at up to 20 frames per second (fps) - 24-hours a day. Its built-in integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 35m, whilst the unit's IP66-rated casing allows it to be safely deployed in outdoor locations. Other features include two-way audio, edge storage and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The camera's varifocal lens enables the optimum viewing angle to be set during installation and offers horizontal views of up to 89.3°. LILINís SenseUp Plus technology is included which supports the capture of full colour images - even in low light conditions. Configurable video motion detection alarms can also be set to trigger edge recording - ensuring all activity is captured. Additionally, the unitís I/O ports allow the connection of external devices to help enhance alarm signalling and enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 4 megapixel resolution at up to 20 fps
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour surveillance of outdoor areas
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 35m
- Varifocal lens provides horizontal viewing angles up to 89.3°
- IP66-rated housing allows for safe deployment in outdoor locations
- Improved low-light image capture with LILINís SenseUp Plus technology
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) retains the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting
- 3D noise reduction technology improves image capture in low light, reducing noise and blur
- Intelligent Video Surveillance (IVS) provides Advanced Motion Detection, Tripwire Detection and Object Counting for enhanced security surveillance
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger edge recording and alert users of possible incidents
- Simplified installation using the handy remote zoom/focus tools
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (not included) allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Free LILINViewer mobile application offers remote access to live video and playback of recordings
- Dimensions: 102.5mm(W) x 102.5mm(H) x 258mm(D)
- PoE consumption: 12.5W
- Warranty period: 3 years
The LILIN ZMR8142X-P bullet IP camera is an ideal choice for businesses requiring round-the-clock CCTV surveillance of outdoor locations. Typical applications include train station terminals, school grounds and loading bays.
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
Optional (please select in dropdown menu above):