Overview of the Raytec Vario2 IP PoE Hybrid 4-1
Call for availability prior to ordering
This outdoor-ready illuminator is part of the Vario2 Hybrid series from Raytec, which combine infrared (IR) and white-light illumination into a single lighting solution. With support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), this high-performance unit can be easily integrated into an existing IP system and managed via Vario’s handy web interface.
Users have the ability to turn on the illuminator’s IR LEDs for unobtrusive monitoring in locations where the use of artificial light is restricted, or switch to white-light for use as a deterrent to potential intruders. The versatile unit offers illumination distances up to 130m (infrared) or 70m (white-light) at a 10° beam angle. Three interchangeable holographic lens inserts are included, allowing the user to set the most appropriate beam angle and illumination range for their needs. If a wider beam angle is required, optional 80° and 120° lens inserts are also available (please select from the dropdown menu above).
The unit delivers enhanced illumination in a highly-diffused, elliptical beam directly to where it is most needed using Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT). This also enables further illumination distances, whilst helping to prevent overexposure of foreground objects.
Users are able to seamlessly integrate any of the Vario2 IP PoE Hybrid illuminators into an IP system, then adjust settings easily via the Vario IP web interface. This user-friendly software offers a range of features and also enables users to respond to events in real-time. In addition, illuminators can be controlled independently, or in groups of up to 16 - allowing multiple units in a system to be centrally managed.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario2 IP PoE Hybrid 6-1:
|10 x 10°
||130m at 10°
||70m at 10°
|35 x 10° (fitted as standard)
||70m at 35°
||42m at 35°
|60 x 25°
||49m at 60°
||22m at 60°
|80° x 30°
||32m at 80°
||16m at 80°
|120° x 50°
||22m at 120°
||12m at 120°
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Illuminator consists of white-light and IR LEDs to provide full colour or low-light surveillance in locations with insufficient lighting
- Tough, IP66-rated housing can be safely deployed in outdoor areas
- Connects to the network to allow remote access - removing the need for site visits and lowering costs
- Platinum Elite twin-core SMT LEDs deliver illumination distances up to 130m (infrared) or 70m (white-light)
- Support for various lens inserts allow the user to select the most effective illumination angle for the scene
- Improved delivery of and infrared and white-light with Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT)
- Support for PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
- Vario web interface offers a range of advanced settings and allows users to respond to live events in real-time
- Network connectivity also enables groups of lights to be centrally controlled (up to 16)
The Raytec Vario2 IP PoE Hybrid 4-1 network illuminator is a versatile unit which gives users the choice of infrared or white-light illumination in a single unit, and can be fully controlled over the network. Typical applications include leisure centres, car parks and outside retail stores.
- 10°, 35° and 60° lenses
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above if required):
- PoE midspan
- 80° or 120° lens