Overview of the Raytec Vario2 PoE i6-1
Call for availability prior to ordering
The Raytec Vario2 PoE i6-1 is an outdoor-ready infrared (IR) illuminator, which can be used in combination with any IP camera that features an IR-cut filter to improve surveillance at night. It includes Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT), Platinum Elite SMT LEDs and can be installed easily through Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
A suitable choice for monitoring long distances in dark conditions, the unit delivers an 850nm infrared beam at an angle up to 120° and a max illumination range of 200m (10°). Varying beam angles can be achieved by utilising the supplied holographic lens inserts (10°, 35° and 60°), which can be fitted and swapped effortlessly thanks to Vario’s interchangeable lens system. Optional 80° and 120° lens inserts are also available and can be selected from the dropdown menu above.
By using Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT), this model can generate longer illumination distances and provide a highly-diffused elliptical beam shape – delivering light to where it is most needed. It achieves this whilst preventing foreground objects from becoming overexposed and minimises hot spots. Additionally, the combination of high-performance features such as Platinum Elite SMT LED technology and an enhanced Cool Running thermal management system help to make this unit a reliable and powerful illuminator choice.
Power-over-Ethernet support simplifies installation by suppling power to the illuminator via a standard Ethernet cable. A Vario remote control (optional) is also available and enables quick configuration of settings from ground level (please select from the dropdown menu above).
Beam distances for Raytec Vario2 IP PoE i6-1:
|10 x 10°||200m at 10°
|35 x 10° (fitted as standard)||120m at 35°
|60 x 25°||70m at 60°
|80° x 30°||50m at 80°
|120° x 50°||30m at 120°
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Infrared illuminator provides clear, low-light surveillance in locations where light conditions are insufficient
- Tough, IP66-rated housing allows the unit to be safely deployed in outdoor areas
- Semi-covert 850nm LEDs offer discreet surveillance with a maximum illumination distance of 200m
- Support for various lens inserts allow the user to select the most effective illumination angle for the scene
- Hot-spot Reduction technology (HRT) generates longer illumination distances and prevents over-exposure
- Platinum Elite SMT LED technology and thermal management system delivers flexibility and reliability
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support reduces cabling and simplifies installation
- Optional Vario remote control enables easy fine tuning from the ground
The Raytec Vario2 PoE i6-1 infrared illuminator helps to improve surveillance of large outdoor areas in dark conditions and can be plugged directly into the network infrastructure, thanks to PoE support. Typical applications include bus stations, school grounds and warehouses.
- 10°, 35° and 60° lenses
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above if required):
- PoE midspan
- 80° or 120° lens