Overview of the Axis T90D35
The outdoor-ready, Axis T90D35 PoE white-light LED illuminator can be used alongside any Axis network camera to enhance CCTV surveillance in low-light conditions.
This unit features the latest in LED technology and delivers a well-balanced, white-light beam with minimal overexposure and reduced light wastage. The supplied, default lens has a beam angle of 10° and a total illumination range of up to 180m - ideal for monitoring across long distances in the dark. Three additional diverging lenses (35°, 60° and 80°) are also included and allow the most appropriate lens angle to be set for varying requirements.
A wide 120° lens (optional) is also available and provides an illumination distance of up to 25m (please select from dropdown menu).
Power-over-Ethernet support allows the device to be plugged into a PoE midspan or switch and receive power via a single ethernet cable – for quick and cost-effective deployment. By using the optional remote control (please see dropdown menu) users can fine-tune the photocell sensitivity and LED intensity of their unit - from the ground.
A range of mounting accessories are available, please select from the above menu.
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features and benefits
- White-light LED illuminator helps provide clear night-time monitoring in full colour
- Works as a visual deterrent to discourage potential trespassers
- IP66 and IK09-rated for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- A range of diverging lenses allow the user to choose the most effective beam angle and illumination range to meet their requirements
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support reduces and cabling and simplifies installation
- Holographic lens technology ensures an evenly lit scene with no hot spots
- Optional remote control accessory assists in fine tuning - from the ground
The T90D35 white-light illuminator acts as a visual deterrent for possible trespassers and delivers full colour surveillance of large outdoor areas in low-light conditions. Typical applications include car parks, leisure centres and business parks.
- Three diverging lenses for different beam angle: 35°, 60° and 80°
- 120° diverging lens
- Mounting accessories
- Remote control
- Power supply