Call for availability prior to ordering
Overview of the Axis T8705
This network video decoder eliminates the need for a PC and converts video footage from an Axis IP camera for display onto a digital monitor. Optimised for the decoding of H.264 and Motion JPEG, the compact unit features an integrated HDMI port and is also compatible with a wide range of Axis IP devices.
Video feeds can be streamed in Full HD 1080p resolution at up to 25 frames per second and the decoder is able to display an unlimited number of sources in sequence view, or up to 16 video sources in multiview (4 x 4). An integrated HDMI output supports the connection of a high definition monitor for basic live viewing. In addition, the unit’s compact form factor is ideal for deployment in locations where space may be limited - such as cashier desks or reception areas. Users can also choose to mount the decoder to the back of a monitor using the included VESA mounting bracket – saving on even more space.
The versatile unit can be easily integrated into Axis Camera Station video management software and will display any IP camera view or created sequence with just the click of a button.
Key features & benefits
- Decodes IP video streams for display onto a digital monitor for a simple surveillance solution – without the need of a PC
- Capable of displaying an unlimited number of video sources in sequence view, or up to 16 in multiview
- Delivers up to HD 1080p resolution at a maximum of 25 frames per second
- Integrated HDMI output supports the connection of a high definition monitor
- Compatible with a wide range of Axis IP devices
- Included mounting kit allows the unit to be fixed to the back of a VESA compliant monitor
The Axis T8705 decoder allows users to decode live video from an Axis IP device for viewing on a digital monitor – without the need of a PC. The compact unit is ideal for scenarios that require cost-effective, overview surveillance such as waiting rooms, cashier desks and petrol stations.
- Installation guide
- Monitor mounting bracket
- Power supply