This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch MIC IP Starlight 7100i
Overview of the Bosch MIC IP Starlight 7000i
This high-performance PTZ network camera delivers HD 1080p resolution round-the-clock at up to 60 frames per second (fps) and can capture full colour images, even in darkness using Bosch’s Starlight technology. Housed in an IP68 and IK10-rated casing, the advanced unit features full pan/tilt/zoom functionality and Bosch’s Intelligent Video Analytics for reliable CCTV surveillance across large exposed locations. Additional features include support for H.265 compression format and also High Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Endless 360° pan and variable pan/tilt movements provide quick and precise navigation across wide areas, ideal when closely monitoring a person or incident. The camera’s powerful 30x optical zoom allows detailed examination of specific regions in real-time and multiple areas can be monitored in a sequence using configurable guard tours.
Often referred to as “Metal Mickey” by the industry, the unit’s rugged metal body complies with some of the toughest industry standards – offering protection from extreme weather conditions and continuous low frequency vibrations. In addition, a built-in heater acts as a window defrosting function in very low temperatures and the camera’s integrated silicone wiper ensures clear image capture – regardless of weather conditions.
Clearer, low-light images are produced with the help of Bosch’s Intelligent Dynamic Noise Reduction (IDNR) technology which analyses the scene and reduces noise levels accordingly. Bosch’s Starlight technology combines this high-performance noise reduction with advanced sensor technology to increase light sensitivity and deliver full colour images in scenes with light-levels as low as 0.0008 lux. In addition, intelligent defog technology improves visibility in images captured in smoke, fog and haze.
Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) is i-LIDS approved and helps to provide reliable security surveillance with a comprehensive range of configurable alarms. A total of 16 rules are available including line crossing and people counting, and up to 8 rules can be processed simultaneously. During image capture, detailed metadata is recorded - enabling the quick retrieval of specific footage from hours of stored video. By running this advanced technology at the edge, all processing can be done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
Specifically designed for use in the most demanding environments, IVA has the ability to differentiate between genuine security events and known false triggers – such as snow, rain, wind and reflections on water. This helps to deliver high levels of accuracy and reduces the occurrence of costly false alarms - making the technology suitable for use in mission critical applications.
High PoE support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable for cost-effective installation. In addition, H.265, H.264, JPEG and MJPEG compression standards are all supported - providing flexible storage and bandwidth management. A range of bracketry is also available (please select from the dropdown menu above) to provide flexible mounting options.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
are available in this range with colour options for black, grey and white. Please select in the dropdown menu above.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 fps – ideal for scenes with high levels of activity
- Full PTZ functionality with 360° endless pan and 290° tilt provides flexible viewing of large areas
- Bosch’s Starlight technology captures full colour video footage in near-dark conditions
- Robust housing is IP68 and IK10-rated – providing high level protection in exposed locations
- True day/night functionality with IR cut filter provides round-the-clock monitoring
- Regions of interest can be investigated in real-time with the camera's powerful 30x optical zoom
- 12x digital zoom is handy for quick close-ups of the original image
- Configurable guard tours allow multiple areas of interest to be monitored in a sequence
- Intelligent dynamic noise reduction improves image clarity and reduces bandwidth levels
- Defog, silicone wiper and built-in heater allow continuous operation in low temperatures and harsh weather conditions
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of Bosch’s edge-based Intelligent Video Analytics
- Objects of interest can be tracked continuously when motion is detected using Intelligent Tracking
- High PoE supplies power to the camera through the network cable for cost-effective installation
- H.265, H.264 and MJPEG compression standards are both supported, providing flexibility depending on requirements
Compatible recording platforms
The Bosch MIC IP Starlight 7000i PTZ network camera offers a reliable and robust, 24-hour security monitoring solution that is suitable for deployment in extreme outdoor locations. Typical applications include power stations, ferry terminals and large industrial sites.
- Quick installation guide
- Spanner tool
- Base gasket
- RJ45 coupler
- Four MAC address labels
- Ground screw
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above if required):
- Mounting accessories