This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the LILIN F2R3682IM.
Overview of the LILIN FR33C2
This compact dome IP camera by LILIN delivers 12MP resolution at full frame rate, complete with true day/night recording and infrared (IR) illumination up to 5m. It features a hemispheric lens and is housed in an IP66-rated, vandal-resistant casing to provide up to 360° overviews in exposed locations. Additional features include edge storage and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support.
Dewarped viewing modes allow the original fisheye image to be seen with less distortion and electronic pan/tilt/zoom controls enable examination into specific areas of interest. Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger edge recording and also inform users of activity via email notification. In addition, integrated alarm and audio I/O ports allow users to connect external devices that can help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers up to 12 megapixel resolution at a maximum of 30 frames per second (fps)
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Outdoor-ready, IK10-rated housing offers protection in locations where camera tampering may occur
- Fisheye lens ensures footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated
- Provides a 360° overview when ceiling-mounted, or wide 180° views if mounted onto a flat wall
- Dewarped viewing modes, such as quad view allow areas of the scene to be seen with little distortion
- Electronic pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls allow the user to examine specific areas of interest in closer detail
- Integrated infrared (IR) LED offers a 90° beam angle and up to 5m of enhanced night vision
- Full colour video is delivered in extreme low-light levels using LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) retains the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- Video motion and audio detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
- Dimensions: Ø117 x 55mm
- PoE consumption: 8.1W
- Warranty period: 3 years
The LILIN FR33C2 is an ideal choice for exposed locations that require high resolution, 360° overviews – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include supermarkets, train station terminals and large production lines.
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above):