Overview of the Axis A4010-E
The Axis A4010-E is a compact card reader that is designed for use with the Axis A1001 Network Door Controller to offer secure, touch-free entry into premises. An ideal complement to any access control system, the IP65-rated reader is suitable for deployment in indoor or outdoor locations and is compatible with most smart card formats.
Featuring no keypad, the unit has a clean and simple design with two LED symbols (access granted and access denied) to provide the user with clearly visible feedback. In addition, the versatile model utilises the same reader technology that is used by most existing smart cards. This means it can support several different card formats and meet a variety of system's specific requirements.
Key features & benefits
- Card reader is designed for use with the Axis A1001 Network Door Controller to provide secure, touch-free entry
- IP65-rated casing allows for safe deployment in both indoor and outdoor locations
- Compact design is unobtrusive and does not feature a keypad
- Two LED status symbols give clearly visible feedback
- Compatible with a wide range of different smart card formats
The Axis A4010-E card reader can be used alongside the Axis A1001 Network Door Controller to provide handy and secure, touch-free entry into premises. Typical applications include warehouses entrances, staff-rooms and restricted areas.