Overview of the Raytec Vario2 w8-3
Call for availability prior to ordering
The Raytec Vario2 w8-3 is an outdoor-ready, triple-panel white-light illuminator that can be deployed alongside an IP camera to enhance night-time surveillance. Part of the powerful Vario2 series, this unit also features Adaptive illumination and Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT).
Functional as a visual deterrent for potential trespassers, this illuminator delivers a white-light beam which can illuminate a location at an angle of up to 180° or a maximum distance of 311m (at 10°). Coming supplied with three easily interchangeable holographic lens inserts (10°, 35° and 60°), users can choose which lens insert provides the best beam angle and illumination range for their requirements. Optional 80° or 120° lens inserts are also available if a wider angle is required (see dropdown menu above).
Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT) helps this unit produce enhanced illumination over longer distances and guarantees that light is delivered to where it is most needed. All the while preventing the overexposure of objects in the foreground.
Handy ‘green’ features such as power adjustment, telemetry control and a timer function allow users to keep total energy costs down. Additionally, a Vario remote control is also available (please select from the dropdown menu above) allowing fine tuning from the ground.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario2 w8-3:
|10 x 10°
||311m at 10°
||180m at 30°
|35 x 10° (fitted as standard)
||164m at 35°
||95m at 105°
|60 x 25°
||87m at 60°
||50m at 180°
|80° x 30°
||61m at 80°
||40m at 180°
|120° x 50°
||43m at 120°
||35m at 180°
Please note: a power supply is not included with this illuminator, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Triple-panel illuminator enables an IP camera to deliver full colour video round-the-clock
- White-light beam provides a visual deterrent against potential intruders at a maximum distance of 311m
- Tough, IP66-rated housing can be safely deployed in outdoor areas
- Support for various lens inserts, allowing the user to select the most effective illumination angle for the scene
- Generates longer illuminations distances and prevents over-exposure using Hot Spot Reduction Technology (HRT)
- Operational feedback is provided by LED status indicators, for quick and easy maintenance reviews
- Reduced energy costs with Green Technologies such as power adjustment and telemetry control
- Easy fine tuning from the ground using the optional remote control
The Raytec Vario2 w8-3 triple-panel white-light illuminator provides a visual deterrent for potential intruders and enhances low-light recording by allowing an IP camera to record in full colour. Typical applications include car parks, train stations and warehouses.
- 10°, 35° and 60° Vario holographic lens inserts
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above):
- Power supply
- Raytec Vario remote control
- Raytec Vario 80° or 120° holographic lens inserts