Overview of the Raytec Vario2 IP PoE i6-1
Call for availability prior to ordering
This IP66-rated infrared (IR) illuminator from Raytec can be used with any IP camera that includes an IR-cut filter to enhance night-time surveillance in outdoor areas. The unit offers support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), allowing it to be easily integrated into an existing IP system and managed via the Vario IP web interface.
Suitable for monitoring long distances in complete darkness, the unit provides an 850nm infrared beam at an angle up to 120° or at a maximum illumination range of 200m (at 10°). It’s supplied with three holographic lens inserts that offer varying beam angles and illumination distances - allowing users to select the best lens insert to suit their lighting requirements. These inserts can also be easily interchanged, thanks to the units’ flexible design. Alternatively, 80° and 120° lens inserts are also available if a wider beam angle is required (please select from the dropdown menu above).
The unit includes Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT) which supports the delivery of a highly-diffused elliptical beam shape, providing light to where it is needed most. This also helps to generate longer illumination distances, as well as preventing foreground objects from becoming overexposed.
Users are able to seamlessly integrate any of the Vario2 IP PoE illuminator series into an IP system, then easily adjust settings via the Vario IP web interface. This software provides a wealth of advanced features and also allows users to respond to events in real-time. Illuminators can also be controlled independently, or in groups of up to 16 – handy for centrally managing multiple units in a single system.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario2 IP PoE i6-1:
|10 x 10°||200m at 10°
|35 x 10° (fitted as standard)||120m at 35°
|60 x 25°||70m at 60°
|80° x 30°||50m at 80°
|120° x 50°||30m at 120°
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Infrared illuminator provides clear, low-light surveillance in locations where light conditions are insufficient
- Tough, IP66-rated housing can be safely deployed in outdoor areas
- Connects to a network to allow remote access, removing the need for site visits and lowering costs
- Semi-covert 850 nm LEDs offer discreet monitoring, ideal where the use of artificial light is restricted
- Supplied with a range of lens inserts, allowing the user to select the most effective illumination angle for the scene
- Elliptical infrared beam is highly diffused and delivers light to where it is required using Hot Spot Reduction Technology (HRT)
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Integrated Vario web interface includes advanced settings and allows users to respond to live events in real-time
- Network connectivity also enables groups of lights to be centrally controlled (up to 16)
The Raytec Vario2 IP PoE i6-1 network infrared illuminator is suitable for use in outdoor locations that require long-range image capture in darkness. Typical applications include loading bays, service stations and university campuses.
- 10°, 35° and 60° lenses
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above if required):
- PoE midspan
- 80° or 120° lens