Overview of the LILIN PS3059F
The LILIN PS3059F PoE switch includes 4 x 10/100M TX PSE ports that deliver Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) to a maximum of four IP devices. It also features a single 10/100M TX port for straightforward connection to a modem or router. This unit is an ideal solution for home users and small businesses that have PoE deployed infrastructures.
With a total power budget of 60 watts available, users can choose to either power up to 4 standard PoE IP cameras, 2 PoE+ cameras or a combination that includes both. This cost-effective unit also reduces cabling and lessens the need for multiple power outlets by being a dedicated data and power source.
- Network ports: 4 x 10/100M TX PSE ports & 1 x 10/100M TX port
- Power over Ethernet: 4 ports use PoE+ (IEEE802.3af/at)
- PoE+ power budget: max 60 watts
- Supports max: 30 watts per port (with 48VDC input)
- Dedicated 200Mbps full-duplex bandwidth to each port
- Auto MDIX function
- MAC address table size: 1K
- Metal casing
- Operating temp: -0°C to +40°C
- Dimensions: 142 (W) x 95 (D) x 31 (H) mm