Overview of Bosch DIVAR network 2000
This network video recorder by Bosch supports the recording of up to 16 camera channels and provides a maximum of 12TB storage. A suitable choice for medium-sized business applications, the unit also features a built-in Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) switch with a maximum PoE budget of 25.5W per port – delivering PoE to a total of 16 IP cameras. Additional features include an HDMI output for local display and remote access via a mobile device.
This desktop unit supports the monitoring and recording of multiple network cameras at a resolution of up to 4K Ultra HD. Users can configure camera and system settings to meet their security monitoring requirements via the built-in web client. In addition, the unit's integrated VGA and HDMI outputs enable the connection of a local monitor for a simple standalone solution and can display a maximum of two, 4K resolution images in live view mode (with the use of a 4K monitor). Users also have the ability to watch an 8 x 1080p split view in live or playback viewing modes.
A range of video motion detection alarms are available and if supported by a connected camera, Bosch’s edge-based Essential or Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) can also be used to deliver reliable and accurate video surveillance. These i-LIDs approved analytics offer a comprehensive range of configurable alarms and rules to help increase scene awareness. Detailed metadata is recorded at the point of capture, allowing users to later retrieve specific footage from hours of stored video, quickly and easily. By running analytics at the edge, all processing can be done without putting any load on the network or central resources.
Users can schedule recordings to run continuously, during specific time frames such as night-time recording, or as a result of an alarm signal. Data can be easily retrieved using the comprehensive search function, played back and then exported via the USB connection. In addition, external devices such as a microphone can be connected through the unit’s I/O ports to enable audio recording and two-way communication between user and scene (dependent on the connected camera’s audio capabilities).
The Bosch DIVAR Viewer mobile application can be downloaded for free and provides remote access to a system – anytime, anywhere. This handy app allows users to make basic recording configurations, view live footage, playback recordings and also control any PTZ-enabled IP cameras in the system.
this Bosch NVR is provided with a choice of up to two 4TB or 6TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications. (Please select storage from the dropdown menu above).
Key features and benefits:
- Network video recorder with support for up to 16 camera channels
- Up to 2 hard disks can be supplied (fitting required) to provide a maximum of 12TB storage (please select storage capacity from the dropdown menu)
- Camera resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD are supported for detail-packed video footage
- Integrated PoE switch with 16 ports simplifies the provision of network connections and power
- HDMI and VGA outputs allow the connection of a local monitor for an effective standalone setup
- Built-in USB ports allow the connection of accessories, such as a keyboard and mouse, for easy navigation around the user interface
- Audio recording and two-way audio support (camera model dependent) when a microphone is connected via the I/O ports
- Support for the live view, playback and storage of recordings – ideal for medium-sized organisations
- Enhanced security monitoring with the use of edge-based Essential or Intelligent Video Analytics (camera model dependent)
- Manual, continuous or event based recordings can be set to best suit the user’s requirements
- Video search tools enable the quick and easy retrieval of recordings
- DIVAR Viewer app allows operators to view live video and playback recordings from a mobile device
- Compatible with all Bosch IP cameras, as well as third-party models thanks to ONVIF support
The Bosch DIVAR network 2000 NVR supports up to 16 camera channels and is an ideal monitoring and recording solution for medium-sized systems. In addition, the unit’s built-in display outputs allow for connection to a local display - providing a simple standalone setup that is ideal for museums, schools and service stations.
- Installation guide
- Power cable
- USB mouse
- Remote control
- Hard disk mounting kit
Optional (please select from the dropdown below):