Overview of the Panasonic WJ-NX200
This network video recorder by Panasonic supports the recording of up to 9 camera channels (expandable up to 32 channels) and provides a maximum of 12TB storage. Ideal for small to medium-sized businesses, this feature-packed unit includes two-way audio support, an easy-to-use GUI and dual HDMI outputs for connection to a local HD monitor.
The unit supports the monitoring and recording of up to nine IP cameras at a resolution of up to 4K Ultra HD. Additional camera kits (not included) can be purchased which will enable the NVR to support a maximum of 32 connected devices. Each camera channel can be independently configured to set the optimum combination of resolution, frame rate and bit rate for efficient storage management.
Users can configure system settings to meet their security monitoring requirements using the built-in GUI. In addition, two integrated HDMI outputs support the connection of a local HD or 4K monitor to provide a simple standalone CCTV solution - without the need of a PC or additional video management software.
Camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to ensure high levels of dynamic scene awareness. Users can also connect additional devices through the unit’s I/O and audio ports to help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio (depending on the connected camera model’s audio capabilities).
Recordings can be set to run as a result of an alarm signal or scheduled for specific time frames such as night-time or weekend recording. Handy video search tools allow users to quickly investigate and retrieve video footage, then export easily via the USB connection.
Key features & benefits
- Panasonic NVR supports 9 channels out-of-the-box, which can be expanded up to 32 channels (expansion packs not included)
- Supplied with up to 2 hard drives which provide a maximum of 12TB storage (please select storage capacity from the dropdown menu)
- Built-in GUI provides a range of handy video management features
- All camera resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD are supported for detail-packed video footage
- Dual HDMI outputs allow the connection of an HD or 4K monitor for an effective standalone setup
- Support for live view, storage and playback of recordings – suitable for small to medium-sized organisations
- Multi-view feature allows multiple cameras or areas of a scene to be viewed at the same time for overall scene awareness
- Manual, continuous or event-based recordings can be set to best suit the user’s requirements
- Security monitoring is enhanced with support for a range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms
- Audio recording and support for two-way audio (camera model dependent) when a microphone is connected via the I/O ports
- Video search tools enable the quick and easy retrieval of recordings
- Recordings can be exported via the USB connection for further investigation
The Panasonic WJ-NX200 network video recorder provides a suitable monitoring and recording solution for small to medium-sized systems. The unit’s built-in HDMI outputs allow for connection to a local display - providing a standalone CCTV solution that is ideal for use in service stations, retail stores and supermarkets.
- Installation guide
- Quick reference guide
- Activation key card
- Terminal plug
- Cable clamp
- Dust caps
- Power cord
- HDD fixing screw
Optional (please select from above dropdown menu if required):
- Additional camera licences