This product is now discontinued, for alternative models please see our range of professional monitors.
Overview of the Samsung Wisenet SMT-4933
Designed for 24/7 use, this powerful surveillance monitor by Samsung Wisenet features a 49” LED display with 4K Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160) – producing sharp, detail-packed images. It can be mounted onto a wall or desktop (mounting accessories not included) and has a 178° viewing angle. This wide angle of view allows displayed images to be easily viewed from all around a room and makes the monitor ideal for use in applications such as security control rooms or receptions. In addition, the monitor also includes a selection of video and audio ports which provide users with a range of integration and configuration options.
A 4K display monitor is essential for CCTV systems that have at least one IP camera streaming images at 4K resolution, otherwise users will not be able to benefit from the high level of detail available in Ultra HD.
The monitor is also able to display video from lower resolution network cameras such as HD 720p or HD 1080p. This makes the monitor compatible with a wide range of existing HD systems and if ideal for handling the phased implementation of 4K into a digital CCTV operation.
Key features & benefits
- 49” 4K Ultra HD resolution display (16:9) – offering 4 times the detail of full HD
- Wide 178° viewing angle allows the display to be seen from all around the room
- Energy efficient LED backlight keeps running costs low
- 8ms response time minimises motion blur and ghosting effect
- Slim design and flexible mounting options for ease of installation
- Integrated 10W speakers are ideal for audio triggers or event alarms
The Samsung Wisenet SMT-4933 4K display monitor is ideal for use in CCTV control rooms where constant monitoring is required, or for use by reception staff to monitor entry and exit points.
- Quick setup guide
- User manual CD
- Remote control and battery
- D-SUB cable
- RS232C(IN) adapter
- Power cord
- Stereo to BNC & RCA