Overview of the LILIN MR3042A
This indoor dome IP camera can deliver 4 megapixel resolution images round-the-clock with true day/night recording and up to 30m of infrared night vision. The MR3042A also features SenseUp Plus technology, Intelligent Video Surveillance (IVS), MicroSD card storage and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology captures full colour video footage in near-dark conditions, and if light levels fall further, the unit switches to infrared (IR) night vision with a maximum illumination distance of 30m. A number of on-board analytics are provided by Intelligent Video Surveillance technology, including Advanced Motion Detection and Tripwire Detection which improve perimeter security, whilst Object Counting logs the number of people or vehicles that pass through a specified area. The built-in MicroSD card (not included) offers a helpful backup of data if the network fails and allows the camera to be used in a stand-alone set up. Additionally, PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 4 megapixel video at 20 fps for high quality, crisp footage
- This unit’s lens offers horizontal viewing angle of 100°
- Infrared-cut filter automatically switches camera to correct capture mode for 24/7 surveillance
- Integrated infrared (IR) LED provides up to 30m of night vision
- Colour images can be captured in low-light environments using SenseUp Plus technology
- Improved image clarity in challenging lighting conditions using WDR and 3D noise reduction technologies
- Intelligent Video Surveillance provides Advanced Motion Detection, Tripwire Detection and Object Counting
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (card not included)
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Free LILINViewer mobile application offers remote access to live video and playback of recordings
- Dimensions: Ø110 x 89mm
- PoE consumption: 5.8W
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
With a 4 megapixel display and low-light technologies such as SenseUp Plus, the LILIN MR3042A dome network camera is a cost-effective option for high-detail round-the-clock monitoring of indoor locations. Typically deployed in leisure centres, reception areas and small stock rooms.
- Installation manual
- Installation CD
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):