Overview of the LILIN MR6322A
The LILIN MR6322A outdoor-ready dome IP camera produces full HD 1080p resolution video at up to 30 frames per second (fps). This true day/night unit uses built-in infrared (IR) LEDs to provide up to 30 metres of clear night-time images. Housed in an IP66 and IK10-rated casing for durable use in exposed outdoor locations, this unit also features SenseUp Plus technology, Intelligent Video Surveillance (IVS), MicroSD card storage and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology helps this unit to capture full colour video footage even in near-dark conditions. The MR6322A also features Intelligent Video Surveillance technology which provides on-board analytics such as Advanced Motion Detection and Tripwire Detection to improve perimeter security, and Object Counting to log the number of people or vehicles passing through a specified area. An integrated MicroSD card slot (card not included) provides a helpful backup of data if the network fails and PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers full HD 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second for high quality surveillance
- Horizontal viewing angle of 107° allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- IP66 and IK10-rated for use in exposed outdoor areas with harsh weather conditions
- Infrared-cut filter provides seamless transition between day and night mode
- Integrated IR illumination provides up to 30m of night vision for surveillance in total darkness
- Colour images can be captured in low-light environments using LILIN’s SenseUp Plus technology
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) retains the level of detail across images with high contrast lighting
- Low-light images have less noise and require less bandwidth with 3D noise reduction
- Intelligent Video Surveillance provides Advanced Motion Detection, Tripwire Detection and Object Counting
- Recordings can be stored locally to the on-board SD card (not included) and used as a backup if the network fails
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- Free LILINViewer mobile application offers remote access to live video and playback of recordings
- Dimensions: Ø110 x 89mm
- PoE consumption: 5.8W
- Warranty period: 3 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
With Intelligent Video Surveillance and low-light technologies such as SenseUp Plus, the LILIN MR6322A dome IP camera is an ideal choice for users that require affordable perimeter security of exposed outdoor locations – 24/7. Typical applications include car parks, small retail stores and school grounds.
- Installation manual
- Installation CD
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):