Overview of the Axis T93C10
The Axis T93C10 outdoor housing is optimised for Axis IP network cameras that use EF and EF-S lenses. The housing uses active cooling and heating to help maintain optimal conditions ranging from -40°C - 70°C. Built using IK10 impact-resistant thermoplastic with dual-layer UV protection allows for deployment in exposed areas that are prone to tampering. Additionally, the non-metallic casing is IP66-rated, with two sealed cable ports included, preventing the ingress of dust and water whilst not corroding or rusting.
The Axis T93C10 can be installed on walls using the included heavy-duty wall mount or on poles with the optional pole mount (sold separately).
Please note: this housing does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Environment: outdoor
- Dimensions: 530 (L) x 140 (H) x 190 (W) mm (without wall mount)
- Weight: 3.7kg (without wall mount), 5.5kg (with wall mount)
- Casing: IK10 impact-resistant thermoplastic with dual-layer UV protection
- Ingress rating: IP66-rated
- Active cooling and heating
- Optimised for Axis network cameras using EF/EF-S lenses
- Colour: white
- Axis Q1659 10-22 mm, f/3.5-4.5
- Axis Q1659 24 mm, f/2.8
- Axis Q1659 35 mm, f/2
- Axis Q1659 50 mm, f/1.4
- Axis Q1659 85 mm, f/1.2
- Axis Q1659 100 mm, f/2.8
- Installation guide
- Heavy-duty wall mount
- IP68 cable gaskets
- Axis T93C Wall-and-Pole Conduit Backbox
- Power Supply PS24 240 W