This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XRN-6410DB4
Overview of the Wisenet PRN-4011
This network video recorder by Wisenet provides a high-performance recording solution, suitable for medium to large-sized installations. It supports the recording of up to 64 Wisenet or third-party IP cameras, thanks to ONVIF support, and provides a maximum of 96TB storage. The unit also includes an HDMI output and has the ability to display a single 4K resolution image via a local monitor (requires the use of a 4K resolution display monitor).
The unit supports the monitoring and recording of multiple IP cameras at a resolution of up to 12MP. Users can also download the free Smart Security Manager (SSM) client software, which provides all the necessary features for a reliable CCTV surveillance system. In addition, the NVR’s integrated display ports allow the connection of a monitor for a simple standalone solution – without the need of a PC.
Camera-based video motion detection alarms can be configured to increase scene awareness and notify users of possible incidents. Users also have the ability to connect external devices via the unit’s built-in alarm and audio I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling, or enable features such as two-way audio (dependent on the connected camera’s audio capabilities).
Recordings can be set to run continuously, during specific time periods or as a result of an alarm signal. Support for pre- and post-event recording allows activity around the time of a triggered alarm to be captured and used for investigation purposes. Users can also retrieve recordings easily using a variety of search tools, play the footage back and then export safely via the USB connection. In addition, WiseStream compression technology is included to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements.
this Wisenet NVR is provided with a choice of up to twelve 8TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications. (Please select storage from the dropdown menu above).
Key features & benefits
- High-performance network video recorder with support for up to 64 camera channels
- Up to twelve SATA hard disks can be supplied (fitting required) to provide a maximum of 96TB storage (please select storage capacity from the dropdown menu)
- Supports all camera resolutions up to 8 megapixel for detail-packed video footage
- HDMI output allows the connection of an HD monitor for an effective standalone setup
- Audio recording and support for two-way communication (camera model dependent) when a microphone is connected via the I/O ports
- SSM client software is free to download and provides a range of video management features
- Supports the live view, playback and storage of recordings for medium to large-sized systems
- Recordings can be configured to run on an event basis, continuously or for specific time periods to best suit the user’s requirements
- Enhanced security monitoring with configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms
- Video search tools enable the quick and easy retrieval of recordings
- USB port allows recordings to be exported quickly for further investigation
- Free Wisenet mobile application offers remote access to live video and playback of recordings
- Dimensions: 436 (W) x 450 (D) x132 (H) mm
- Bandwidth throughput: transmission bandwidth: 400Mbps
- Compatible with all Wisenet IP cameras, as well as third-party models thanks to ONVIF support
- Warranty period: 5 years (not including WD Purple hard drives)
The Wisenet PRN-4011P network video recorder offers a high-performance monitoring and recording solution – ideal for medium to large-sized systems. Typical applications include hospitals, retail outlets and manufacturing warehouses.
- User's manual CD
- Quick installation guide
- Power cable
- Terminal block
- Rack mount
- Rack mounting screw
- HDD fixing screw
- HDD door lock key
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):